Membership (from July 1 to June 30) is $30 for individuals, $40 for families, and $50 for our business partners promoted on this site and elsewhere.
If you prefer to join by mail, print out this page, fill it in, & mail it to us with the appropriate membership fee.
Or, use these two easy steps to join online:
1) Submit Membership Info
Thank you, we’re glad to have you with us! We look forward to seeing you at our classes, art shows, concerts, & member events.
Our members are instrumental in helping MMAC attract the grant and foundation support that allows us to maintain our programs and projects that benefit residents of Mountainair and the surrounding Estancia Valley region.
- Regular email updates on events, classes and workshops;
- Price reduction on MMAC-sponsored classes and workshops;
- A voice in future plans.
Support our local businesses who support the arts!
Our local business members include the following:
• Alpine Alley (coffee, pastries, breakfast, sandwiches, and salads), 6 am—2 pm Monday-Saturday, 210 N Summit, 505-847-2478
• Cibola Arts Gallery, 217 W. Broadway, 505-847-0324, www.cibolaarts.com
• Hair Enchantment (beauty parlor, nails, and spa), 118 W. Broadway, 505-847-2768
• iCreate, Kay Stillion, Executive Director, PO Box 416, 505-847-2419
• KD&A Marketing, email@example.com
• Mesteño Draw Cattle Co (grass fed beef), 505-847-0137, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Two Ponyz Ranch (vacation rental), 505-847-0245, email@example.com
• Ellen Ashbrook Therapeutic Yoga, 505-384-5442, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Heath & Ross, email@example.com
• Meghann Dallin MPH, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Sustaining Art (nature photography & cards displayed at Cibola Arts Gallery), 505-705-1063, email@example.com
Volunteers are also welcome and have helped us turn Mountain Arts on Broadway into a pleasant venue for performances, as well as studio space for artists. Volunteers help produce the community murals of Mountainair and learn how to make mosaics in the process. They assist with the Sunflower Festival which allows them to meet new people while helping the community celebrate and showcase New Mexico artists and crafts people.
The Manzano Mountain Art Council needs your help. Please volunteer for one of our working committees.